We are expanding!
Located in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Multi-Power Products Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of drilling and industrial equipment products. With over 35 years of history and operational success, Multi-Power is looking to grow its team!
We are constantly growing and currently looking for the right person to join our team as a Hydraulic Service Technician
- Be able to rebuild hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and cylinders
- Be able to perform hydraulic systems installation, commission, adjustment, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Be able to set up components on test bench and interpret and record test results
- Be capable of field service work, familiar with hydraulic circuits and use of test equipment (ex. flow meter).
- Read and understand schematics / shop drawings (hydraulic and electrical)
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop and work area at all times
- Be able to work in a group on large projects and follow the direction of the project leader
- Follow all company procedures and protocols
- Follow instructions from department Manager and Lead Hand
- 5 years of experience in hydraulic component repair
- Fluid Power Training would be an asset
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must supply their own tools necessary for the job
- The ideal candidate will support our company vision, mission statements and promote company culture and values
- Support the company vision, mission statements and promote company culture and values
- Must follow all company procedures and protocols
- Must follow instructions from department Manager and Lead Hand
- Mostly indoors, Service/Assembly Department
- Eye protection and steel toed boots required on site
- May be eligible for continuing education programs
This position is full time Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
MPP's paid benefits package will be available to employees who have successfully completed the 3-month probationary period along with eligibility into the yearly tool/boot allowance policy and a monthly membership to Community Athletics Gym.
Inclusion into Multi-Power’s current bonus program is applicable after 1 year of successful employment
Please note this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job